We value our employees and constantly strive to provide an environment that is conducive to retaining healthy, happy employees. Our employees are entitled to a wide range of benefits. Currently, SecureCom Wireless provides the following options to full-time employees meeting elligibility requirements:
Insurance and Health
- On-Site Family Medical Clinic (Employees, Spouses, Dependent Children)
- Medical Insurance - 3 Plan Designs
- Dental Insurance - Free For Employees
- Vision Insurance
- Company Provided Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Exercise Equipment/Walking Path/Activities Center
- Flexible Savings and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Company Match
- 401k/Roth IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Spouse and Dependent Child Life
- Life, Spouse and Depenedent Child Life
Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Time Off with Carry Over
- PTO Sellback Program
- Extra Time Off (1 week Unpaid leave for sabbaticals, mission trips)
- PTO Employee Gifting
- 8 Paid Holidays upon hire:
New Years | Memorial Day | Independence Day
Labor Day | Thanksgiving Day
Day after Thanksgiving | Christmas Eve | Christmas
- Annual Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Recognition Program
- Annual Summer Family Picnic
- Free Home Security System with Reduced Monitoring Fees
- Discounted Amusement Tickets
- $25 annually UPS Shipping
- Internet Stations in Breakroom
Relocating to Springfield
Life in Springfield is easy.
It has everything you need.
We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. All at the same time, you can fast-track your career, afford the home you’ve always wanted, simplify your commute and enrich your life amid our natural Ozarks beauty.
From its vast career opportunities to its many attractions, you’ll quickly come to know that Springfield isn’t just a good place to live, it’s one of the best places to live in the state of Missouri.
Digital Monitoring Products is our 45-year-old family-owned and operated sister company.
We sell cellular airtime SAAS services to dealers on a monthly basis, while DMP manufactures
the hardware that SecureCom software is compatible with.